Currently in my Amazon Cart:
- At Home: A Short History of Private Life – Bill Bryson
- Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary – David Sedaris
- Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind the Craft of Everyday Cooking – Michael Ruhlman
- Eiger Dreams: Ventures Among Men and Mountains – Jon Krakauer
- The Third Man Factor: Surviving the Impossible – John Geiger
- Harvest for Hope: A Guide to Mindful Eating – Jane Goodall
Have you ready any of these book? Did you like it/them?
I will be making a trip to the used book store this weekend, if I dont find some of the older titles on this list there, I’ll Proceed to Checkout on Amazon. Next to postcards, getting books in the mail is my favorite thing.
Sore ego Part II: To continue the agony, last night I went to a 60 minute power lift class and a 30 minute spin class. I liked both classes very much. I am sore in all the right spots and it feels good. I also made a new friend. We are meeting tonight to do a little cardio.
Have you seen the episode of Family guy where everyone takes up second jobs to put Chris through college? It was on last night and I cant get “butt-scratcher” out of my head. help!