For this year’s annual weekend trip with my friends Sara, Dottie, Janet, and Maria, we visited Asheville, NC.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville needs no introduction, especially not in the fall when the season turns the landscape into a painting of gorgeous orange, reds, and yellows, and people flock here from all over the country.
Sharing a few pictures and places we enjoyed, should you find yourself in this beautiful city one day.
Asheville: A Mini Travel Guide:
- We stayed in this cute Airbnb on Cumberland Ave; within walking distance of everything that downtown Asheville has to offer.
- We went on a wonderfully relaxing hike and yoga tour to Tom’s Creek Falls with Namaste in Nature. The falls are open to the public and can be visited without a guide also.
- We loved all the cocktails at Top of the Monk, and the live music at 5 Walnut Wine Bar.
- Dinner at Curate was to die for and Meyfels was very very good too.
- Lastly, the ever favorite Battery Park Book Exchange and Champagne Bar, which I wish was my home.