Learn the names of some of your favorite animals in Hindi and English. 12 animals include Camel, Peacock, Elephant, Horse, Cat, Dog, Lion, Monkey, Cow, Snake, Girl, and Boy.
Why Readers Love This Book:
- Whimsical hand-drawn illustrations that are fun and out of the ordinary.
- Clever and easy to approach pronunciation key
- Glossy pages allows for tracing and doodling on any page with a dry erase marker; simply wipe when done and repeat.
- Durable board book format resistant to spills, drool, and all of life’s little messes.
- Make for a great gift that make children, parents, grandparents, and caregivers happy.
Hello Namaste! is here to encourage children and their grown-ups to embrace the rich culture of India through books and play. The series includes four books with first words for Animals, Foods, Colors, and Numbers, in both Hindi and English. Get all four!
You can find more information about the books by clicking here.